Visitors can enjoy all that Berastagi has to offer including the volcano viewpoints and lakeside setting. The quaint and scenic setting also entices those visiting the city.
- There are 4 hotels and other accommodations in Berastagi
- The closest major airport is in Medan (KNO-Kuala Namu Intl.), 40.4 mi (65.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Berastagi
Favorite places to visit in the city include Berastagi Fruits Market, Masjid Istihrar Mosque, and Taman Mejuah Park. Additionally, you'll find Sibayak Volcano in the area.
This is a top accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Sinabung Hills Berastagi - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Berastagi
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 71°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 89°F, while the average at night is 72°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 89°F with nighttime averages of 72°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 86°F and nighttime averages of 71°F
- Berastagi gets about 79.21 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 89°F, whereas March and February are often coldest, averaging 71°F