Visitors to Bevilacqua are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its welcoming locals. Top sights in the area include Verona Arena, Juliet's House, and Piazza delle Erbe.
- You'll find 815 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Verona
- The closest major airport is in Verona (VRN-Valerio Catullo), 26.9 mi (43.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Treviso (TSF), 49.8 mi (80.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Bevilacqua
Places to visit in the larger region include Montagnana Church, San Zeno Castle, and Environmental Center Archaeological Museum. In the area, you'll also find Vangadizza Abbey and Civic Museum AE Baruffaldi.
Here's a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Relais Castello Bevilacqua - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and breakfast.
Getting Around Bevilacqua
If you want to explore the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Bevilacqua Station. Bevilacqua might not have many public transit choices so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Bevilacqua
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 59°F and the nighttime average to be 33°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 80°F during the day and 44°F at night
- July through September averages 82°F during the day and 56°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 69°F during the day and 33°F at night
- About 27.40 inches of rain falls on Bevilacqua each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 80°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 35°F