Visitors can enjoy all that Montagnana has to offer including the monuments and restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals.
- There are 6 hotels and other accommodations in Montagnana
- The closest major airport is in Verona (VRN-Valerio Catullo), 29.3 mi (47.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Montagnana
Notable city landmarks like Montagnana Church and San Zeno Castle might be worth a visit. Additionally, you'll find Environmental Center Archaeological Museum and Geopaleontologic Museum of Cava Bomba in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Montagnana. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Aldo Moro is located in the heart of Montagnana. With a stay at this property in Montagnana, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with an in-room sofa bed. Our customers like its dining options and breakfast.
- La Villa is located in central Montagnana. This bed & breakfast in Montagnana features free WiFi, free parking, and a terrace.
- Relax Apartment, Brightly Located, in a Traditional Venetian Palace is located within 0.5 mi (0.8 km) of the city center. Located in Montagnana, this B&B guestroom features a kitchen and a living room.
Getting Around Montagnana
If you want to venture outside of the area, ride aboard one of the trains from Montagnana Station. Montagnana might not have many public transit choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Montagnana
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 59°F and the nighttime average to be 33°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 80°F during the day and 44°F at night
- July through September averages 82°F during the day and 56°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 69°F during the day and 33°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Montagnana is 27.40 inches
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 80°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 35°F