Biccari Hotels $30
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $30
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Nov 11, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors to Biccari are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. Top sights around the area include Castello Lucera and Duomo Lucera.
- There are 53 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Foggia (FOG-Gino Lisa), 18.3 mi (29.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Biccari
Notable places to visit in the surrounding region include Castello Lucera and Duomo Lucera. You'll also find Norman Castle and Civic Museum in the area.
As you plan your trip to Biccari, you might not find the perfect accommodation in the heart of city, but you can select from 53 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Tenuta Inagro is located 22.6 mi (36.4 km) from the heart of Biccari. This 4-star hotel in San Severo features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- White House is 19.3 mi (31 km) from central Biccari. This 4-star hotel in Foggia features free breakfast, free WiFi, and a bar.
- Grand Hotel Vigna Nocelli is 13.4 mi (21.6 km) from the center of Biccari. This 5-star hotel in Lucera features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
Dressing for Biccari
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 63°F and the nighttime average to be 38°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 87°F during the day and 42°F at night
- July through September averages 91°F during the day and 58°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 78°F during the day and 40°F at night
- Biccari gets about 18.78 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 89°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 39°F