Find Hotels in Foggia
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors can enjoy all that Foggia has to offer including the parks, monuments, and university setting. Tourists can also enjoy the city's museums and shopping. Top sights around the area include Duomo Lucera and Castello Lucera.
- There are 24 hotels and other accommodations in Foggia
- The closest major airport is in Foggia (FOG-Gino Lisa), 1.9 mi (3.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Foggia
The university setting is a highlight of the city and University of Foggia is worth a campus tour. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Church of St. Thomas and Piazza Piano delle Croci.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 24 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Foggia. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
- B&B The Queens - Amenities at this bed & breakfast include free breakfast and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Muro Torto Bed and Breakfast - Amenities at this bed & breakfast include free breakfast and free WiFi.
- White House - This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and a bar.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Duomo Lucera, located 11.4 mi (18.3 km) from the city center, and Castello Lucera, which is 11.9 mi (19.2 km) away.
Getting Around Foggia
If you'd like to explore more of the area, ride aboard a train from Foggia Station, Incoronata Station, or Rignano Garganico Station. Foggia might not have many public transit options so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Foggia
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 63°F and the nighttime average to be 38°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 87°F during the day and 42°F at night
- July through September averages 91°F during the day and 58°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 78°F during the day and 40°F at night
- Foggia gets about 18.78 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 89°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 39°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Foggia?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Foggia, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Foggia?
What's the best hotel for a family vacation in Foggia?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Foggia?
Where is the best hotel to stay close to Bovino?
What about the best place to stay near University of Foggia?
What's the best place to stay in Foggia that's close to historical sites?
Recent reviews of Foggia hotels
More trip options
- Foggia Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Foggia Airports
- Hotels in Foggia Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Foggia Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Foggia
- More Hotel Options in Foggia
- More Popular Hotels in Puglia
- Other Hotels near Foggia, Puglia
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends