Overview of The Summit Hotel at Big Sky Resort
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast included
- Free Parking
- Air Conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Room, 2 Queen Beds
Suite, 1 Bedroom
Suite, 2 Bedrooms
About this area
Located in Big Sky, The Summit Hotel at Big Sky Resort is in a rural area. Historic Crail Ranch and Soldiers Chapel are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Big Sky Community Park and Ousel Falls Park. Enjoy the area's slopes with cross-country skiing, ski runs, and ski lifts, and don't miss out on the snowmobiling.Visit our Big Sky travel guide
- Glades - 9 min drive
- Horseshoe Bowl - 9 min drive
- Deepwater Bowl - 9 min drive
- Stillwater Bowl - 10 min drive
- The Bowl - 38 min drive
- Bozeman, MT (BZN-Gallatin Field) - 67 min drive
- Choppers - 11 min drive
- China Cafe - 11 min drive
- Alberto's Mexican Cuisine - 11 min drive
- Enoteca Wine Bar - 11 min drive
- Blue Moon - 11 min drive
About this property
The Summit Hotel at Big Sky Resort
Food and drink
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: USD 15 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a security system, and a first aid kit.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 48 hours between bookings.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Family friendly and easy
Cannot say enough about Summit at Big Sky. The photos didn’t do it justice. We loved the proximity to the ski lifts and ease of rental equipment. The breakfast was great, and the whole family enjoyed the indoor/outdoor spa/pool. Would stay here again! Highly recommend.