Envision yourself on your perfect day off: you might think you'll be strolling through downtown, taking note of the lovely world or the monuments wherever you look. Still, there is one attraction you have been especially counting on: Big Wood Golf Course. It's been an item on your bucket list for years, and now is the day to get there.
Best Places to Stay Close to Big Wood Golf Course
Hotels near Big Wood Golf Course
Improve your swing this vacation with several rounds at Big Wood Golf Course.
It is located in Ketchum. If you're staying in the state capital, Boise, you'll need to journey 90 miles to catch sight of it.
If you're looking to stay nearby, you can find at least 17 lodging options within 2 miles of Big Wood Golf Course. Try the Sun Valley Resort, the Knob Hill Inn and the Best Western Plus Kentwood Lodge. They are a quick 0.7 miles, 0.5 miles and 1 mile away, respectively.
You'll be able to designate extra cash for sightseeing by choosing to spend your nights at one of the nearby budget-friendly hotels. The Tamarack Lodge (0.8 miles away) and the Bellemont Hotel Sun Valley (0.7 miles away) are popular spots to keep in mind.
This area's countless upmarket hotel options will be drawcards for those who prefer to vacation in style. The Saddle Road Home in Sun Valley by Alpine Lodging is merely 0.4 miles away, while the Trail View West in River Run by Alpine Lodging can be reached in 1 mile. Both are impressive and full of creature comforts.
You deserve a treat! Head to Lizzy's Fresh Coffee for a snack and a cup or two of delicious coffee. This popular spot is located close to Big Wood Golf Course. A little later, you should have a heartier meal at another nearby establishment, Bigwood. Kick your heels up with a round of beers from Grill at Knob Hill.
Make sure you reserve time in your packed schedule to check out some of the other things that are offered in the region of Big Wood Golf Course:
- Pop into Sun Valley Visitor Center to pick up some maps and pamphlets before your exploration begins.
- Recognized as one of the area's exciting hubs for the promotion of arts and culture, you can't go awry with a wander through Sun Valley Center for the Arts.
- Stomp off your snow boots at the end of the day and head inside River Run Day Lodge for a drink and some heat.
- If you're missing your weekly game, spend a day at Elkhorn Golf Club. Here you can work on your game while you enjoy the fresh air.
- Man has always been captivated by the magnificence of mountains. If you find yourself drawn to higher altitudes and beautiful scenery, a climb up Bald Mountain is an experience you will cherish.
Sun Valley hotels listed on Expedia offer all you want, so you can be sure to get accommodation near Big Wood Golf Course that you'll enjoy. You will not be by yourself lots of visitors opt for Sun Valley when they want an exceptional holiday. Need help making a decision? We have the guidance and information you need right here. When booking time hits, you can rest assured: numerous new admirers would endorse their Sun Valley hotel to their colleagues.
- Discover that lodging in Sun Valley are always presentable and neat.
- We have it right here if you want suites that are comfy in addition to tidy and neat.
- Fitting for such a fine monument, the concierge service at hotels around Big Wood Golf Course is grand.
We see your preferred site in your future thanks to our big registry of hotels near Big Wood Golf Course.
Sun Valley Fascinating Facts and Figures
When you've checked Big Wood Golf Course off your schedule, there are still further things to do in Sun Valley.
- Appreciate an enticing meal of its regional fare and step into a cute shop to browse for gifts.
- Take an afternoon to plan some activities, and you'll soon find Sun Valley also knows a thing or two about customized assistance.
- Take a look at all the pastimes near Sun Valley and truly leave no stone unturned.
Planning a getaway to Sun Valley is definitely the best plan you've ever come up with, especially when you benefit from Expedia's awesome deals on hotel rooms near Big Wood Golf Course. Wave goodbye to the landmarks you're used to and meet some new scrapbook photos!