History buffs will enjoy exploring Billings, and visitors give high marks for the shopping and top-notch restaurants. Tourists who journey to this welcoming city can discover its art, museums, and cafés. A top sight in the city is Rimrock Auto Arena.
- There are 75 hotels and other accommodations in Billings
- The closest major airport is in Billings, MT (BIL-Logan Intl.), 2.2 mi (3.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Billings
The city is well known for its art and museums, and cultural venues include Yellowstone Art Museum, Billings Studio Theater, and Alberta Bair Theater. The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks like Skypoint, Billings Depot, and St. Patrick's Co-Cathedral. The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Rimrock Mall is a favorite for retail therapy.
In Billings, you'll be able to select from 75 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have ample places to choose from for a perfect holiday retreat. These are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- TownePlace Suites Billings - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with an in-room kitchen. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, quiet rooms.
- Boothill Inn And Suites - Our customers like the breakfast and overall value at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Billings - This 2.5-star hotel in North Park features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its pool and proximity to the airport.
Other top sights in Billings include Rimrock Auto Arena.
Dressing for Billings
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 53°F during the day and 17°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 83°F, while the average at night is 31°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 89°F with nighttime averages of 42°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 65°F and nighttime averages of 17°F
- Average annual rainfall for Billings is 13.66 inches
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 85°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 18°F