We did NOT stay. Got a refund within 20 minutes. Room was filthy. Walls, bed linens had large brown stains and spots, floor and furniture were sticky, pillows had dirt on them. Wreaked of weed and cigarettes. You could literally smell it before opening the door. Phone was broken. Front of a/c barely hanging on. And wall socket t.v. was plugged into was nearly hanging out of the wall.There were homeless people roaming about and a guy smoking weed out front. A sketchy woman kept hanging out by the drivers side of my car. Lobby smelled like sewage. It felt unsafe. Do NOT recommend. Do NOT stay here not even in desperation. Its a total garbage dump.