Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Bitterfeld-Wolfen has to offer. In Bitterfeld-Wolfen, there are 6 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Leipzig (LEJ-Leipzig - Halle), 15.1 mi (24.3 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Bitterfeld-Wolfen
A favorite place to visit in the city is Großer Goitzschesee. You'll also find Goitzschee Level Tower and Muldestau Lake in the area.
As you start planning your visit to Bitterfeld-Wolfen, the best accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 21 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are places to stay in the region:
- Houseboat Harmony Pure Relaxation is 2.9 mi (4.6 km) from central Bitterfeld-Wolfen. This 3-star hotel in Bitterfeld features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free parking.
- Ferienwohnung für 2 Personen mit Seeblick auf die Goitzsche is located 1.9 mi (3.1 km) from the heart of Bitterfeld-Wolfen. This 3-star hotel in Leipzig features free WiFi, a bar, and parking. Our customers like its helpful staff and room size.
- Hotel Bernsteinsee is 1.9 mi (3.1 km) from the center of Bitterfeld-Wolfen. This hotel in Leipzig features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a bar. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
Getting Around Bitterfeld-Wolfen
With so many choices for transportation, exploring Bitterfeld-Wolfen is simple. Make your way to Greppin S-Bahn to catch metro. To venture out into the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Bitterfeld-Wolfen Bitterfeld Station or Wolfen Station.
Dressing for Bitterfeld-Wolfen
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 52°F during the day and 26°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 73°F, while the average at night is 36°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 75°F with nighttime averages of 46°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 62°F and nighttime averages of 29°F
- Bitterfeld-Wolfen gets about 20.94 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 73°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 28°F