Visitors can enjoy all that Bjelila has to offer including the waterfront, mountain views, and restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its scenic and welcoming setting.
- There are 680 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Tivat (TIV), 2.7 mi (4.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Dubrovnik (DBV), 23 mi (37.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Bjelila
A favorite place to visit in the city is Kotor Bay. Additionally, you'll find Church of the Nativity of the Virgin Mary and St. Triphon Cathedral in the area.
This is a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Villa Kristina - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Bjelila
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 62°F during the day and 37°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 84°F, while the average at night is 44°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 88°F with nighttime averages of 55°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 76°F and nighttime averages of 38°F
- Bjelila gets about 1.14 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 86°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 38°F