Find Hotels in Blackheath
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Aug 30, 2019
Reviewed on Nov 29, 2020
Reviewed on Jul 16, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 13, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 28, 2020
Luxury-minded travelers will find upscale places to stay in Blackheath, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the mountain views and golf courses. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its opera houses.
- There are 40 hotels and other accommodations in Blackheath
- The closest major airport is in Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.), 55 mi (88.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Blackheath
The mountain views and gardens exemplify the city's natural beauty and places to visit include Campbell Rhododendron Gardens and Pulpit Rock Lookout. Golfing is a top activity, and Blackheath Golf Course is one place to visit. In the area, you'll also find Blue Mountains National Park and Mount Victoria Railway Museum.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 40 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Blackheath. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Secrets Hideaway - With a stay at this 4-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with a private spa tub. Expedia travelers love its quiet location and helpful staff.
- Parklands Country Gardens and Lodges - Our customers like the quiet location and helpful staff at this resort. This 4.5-star resort features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Jemby-rinjah Eco Lodge - With a stay at this 3-star lodge, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a conference center, along with an in-room fireplace. Expedia customers like its helpful staff.
Getting Around Blackheath
If you want to explore the larger area, hop on a train at Blackheath Station. Blackheath may not have many public transit options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Blackheath
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 84°F and the nighttime average to be 46°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 75°F during the day and 34°F at night
- July through September averages 68°F during the day and 32°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 84°F during the day and 41°F at night
- About 1.02 inches of rain falls on Blackheath each year
- Hottest months are usually January and February with an average temperature of 83°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 34°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Blackheath?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Blackheath, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Blackheath?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Blackheath?
What's the best hotel when traveling with kids to Blackheath?
What's the best place to stay for a romantic getaway to Blackheath?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Blackheath?
What's the best hotel to stay close to Vipassana Meditation Centre?
What about the best place to stay near Blackheath Golf Course?
What's the best high-end hotel in Blackheath?
What's the best hotel for a golf vacation in Blackheath?
Recent reviews of Blackheath hotels
More trip options
- Blackheath Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Blackheath Airports
- Hotels in Blackheath Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Blackheath Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Blackheath
- More Hotel Options in Blackheath
- More Popular Hotels in New South Wales
- Other Hotels near Blackheath, New South Wales
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends