Visitors can enjoy all that Bloomfield has to offer including the shopping and architecture. This city also attracts tourists with its quaint and culturally-rich setting.
- You'll find 32 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Farmington
- The closest major airport is in Farmington, NM (FMN-Four Corners Regional), 13.7 mi (22 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Durango, CO (DRO-La Plata County), 33.6 mi (54 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Bloomfield
A favorite place to visit in the city is Bisti/De-Na-Zin Wilderness. Additionally, you'll find Sun Ray Park and Casino and Aztec Ruins National Monument in the area.
This is a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Best Western Territorial Inn & Suites - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its WiFi and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Bloomfield
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 62°F during the day and 18°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 92°F, while the average at night is 31°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 93°F with nighttime averages of 44°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 75°F and nighttime averages of 18°F
- Bloomfield gets about 11.02 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 90°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 20°F