Travelers to Blunk will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 190 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Luebeck (LBC), 21.4 mi (34.4 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Hamburg (HAM), 28.8 mi (46.3 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Blunk
Places to visit in the larger region include Golf Club Segeberg eV, Church of St. Mary, and Old Segenberger Mansion. You'll also find Noctalis and Karl-May-Spiele in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Blunk, the perfect accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 12 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Landhaus Schulze-Hamann is located in the heart of Blunk. This 3-star country house in Blunk features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Maritim ClubHotel Timmendorfer Strand is located 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from the heart of Blunk. This hotel in Timmendorfer Strand features a full-service spa, 2 restaurants, and free breakfast.
- Country Hotel Timmendorfer Strand is 18.9 mi (30.4 km) from the center of Blunk. This 4-star hotel in Timmendorfer Strand features a full-service spa, free breakfast, and a restaurant. Our customers like its beach locale and helpful staff.
Dressing for Blunk
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 50°F and the nighttime average to be 30°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 72°F during the day and 36°F at night
- July through September averages 74°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 58°F during the day and 31°F at night
- About 0.94 inches of rain falls on Blunk each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 71°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 30°F