Visitors can enjoy all that Bogazliyan has to offer including its monuments. There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Kayseri (ASR-Erkilet Intl.), 34 mi (54.8 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Nevsehir (NAV-Cappadocia), 49.6 mi (79.8 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Bogazliyan
As you plan your vacation to Bogazliyan, it might be difficult to find an accommodation in the city center, but there are 5 hotels and other lodging options in the region. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Ommer Hotel is 33.8 mi (54.5 km) from central Bogazliyan. Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Kayseri can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
- Inan Termal Resort & Spa is located 20.6 mi (33.2 km) from the heart of Bogazliyan. This hotel in Kozakli features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Roza Resort Thermal Hotel is 20.5 mi (33 km) from the center of Bogazliyan. Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Kozakli can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Bogazliyan
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 59°F and the nighttime average to be 21°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 82°F during the day and 35°F at night
- July through September averages 86°F during the day and 43°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 74°F during the day and 24°F at night
- About 12.09 inches of rain falls on Bogazliyan each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 84°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 24°F