- Nampa Civic Center
- 2 min walk
- Crescent Brewery
- 5 min drive
- Burger King
- 5 min walk
- Piazza Hut
- 5 min walk
- Boise, ID (BOI)
- 23 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
About this area
Located in Nampa, Best Western Plus Peppertree Nampa Civic Center Inn is in the city center. Canyon County Historical Society Museum and Warhawk Air Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Centennial Golf Course and Ridgecrest Golf Club. Deer Flat National Wildlife Refuge Visitor Center and Canyon County Fairgrounds are also worth visiting.
- Nampa Civic Center - 2 min walk
- Nampa Dog Park - 5 min drive
- Crescent Brewery - 5 min drive
- Northwest Nazarene University - 6 min drive
- Centennial Golf Course - 7 min drive
- Boise, ID (BOI) - 23 min drive
- Burger King - 5 min walk
- Piazza Hut - 5 min walk
- KFC - 6 min walk
- Wheelers - 10 min walk
- Artic Circle - 11 min walk
About this property
Best Western Plus Peppertree Nampa Civic Center Inn
Food and drink
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 10.00 per accommodation, per night
- Dogs only
- 2 per room (up to 80 lbs)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 10.00 per accommodation, per night
- Early check-in fee: USD 40.00 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Best Western Plus Peppertree Civic Center Inn
- Best Western Plus Peppertree Nampa Civic Center
- Best Western Plus Peppertree Civic Center
- Best Western Plus Peppertree Nampa Civic Center Inn Idaho
- Best Peppertree Civic Center
- Best Western Plus Peppertree Nampa Civic Center Inn Hotel
- Best Western Plus Peppertree Nampa Civic Center Inn Nampa
- Best Western Plus Peppertree Nampa Civic Center Inn Hotel Nampa
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities
- Disliked: Amenities
It was clean and the staff tried to be helpful. First they tried to put 4 of us in a room with a king bed, luckily they were able to switch us to a room with a sofa bed as well. However there was no bedding for the sofa bed, so I had to go ask for it. Then they only had one pillow for the bed. The pool was tiny, and one room was having a birthday party so the pool was packed with screaming kids. Then the bed was very hard. Breakfast was good.