Overview of Sleep Inn Nampa
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast included
- Free Parking
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Double Room, 2 Double Beds, Non Smoking
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed, Non Smoking
About this area
Located in Nampa, Sleep Inn Nampa is in the city center. Canyon County Historical Society Museum and Warhawk Air Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Deer Flat National Wildlife Refuge Visitor Center and Canyon County Fairgrounds. Roaring Springs Waterpark and Wahooz Family Fun Zone are also worth visiting. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golfing.Visit our Nampa travel guide
- Nampa Gateway Center - 4 min drive
- Warhawk Air Museum - 5 min drive
- Centennial Golf Course - 5 min drive
- Crescent Brewery - 6 min drive
- Nampa Civic Center - 7 min drive
- Boise, ID (BOI) - 20 min drive
- Subway - 3 min drive
- McDonald's - 3 min drive
- KFC - 3 min drive
- Pizza Hut - 3 min drive
- Messenger's Pizza - 3 min drive
About this property
Sleep Inn Nampa
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Breakage deposit: USD 100 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 15 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Only bookings from non-local guests are accepted. Guests whose residence is within 30 mi (48 km) of the property will not be allowed to check in. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities