Visiting Bonners Ferry
Visitors to Bonners Ferry are sure to enjoy the casinos, restaurants, and riverfront. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its spas. In Bonners Ferry, there are 4 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Bonners Ferry
Taking a ferry is a top activity, and Mirror Lake Golf Course is one place to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Pearl Theater and Boundary County Library.
Here's a top accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Bonners Ferry Log Inn - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Bonners Ferry
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 56°F and the nighttime average to be 21°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 80°F during the day and 33°F at night
- July through September averages 87°F during the day and 38°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 65°F during the day and 20°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Bonners Ferry is 20.51 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 83°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 22°F