Visitors can enjoy all that Hope has to offer including its parks. There are 83 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Hope
A favorite place to visit in the city is Samowen Park. You'll also find Ross Creek Cedar Grove Scenic Area and Sandpoint City Beach Park in the area.
As you plan your trip to Hope, you might not find the perfect accommodation centrally located, but you can choose from 83 lodging options within the bigger area. Here are places to stay in the area:
- Houseboat Vacation Rental is 7.6 mi (12.3 km) from central Hope. This 2.5-star hotel in Sandpoint features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and WiFi.
- La Quinta Inn Sandpoint is located 17.2 mi (27.7 km) from the heart of Hope. Guests who stay at this 2-star hotel in Ponderay can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and central location.
- Hotel Ruby Ponderay/Sandpoint is 16.7 mi (26.9 km) from the center of Hope. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Ponderay can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and comfortable, quiet rooms.
Dressing for Hope
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 53°F and the nighttime average to be 21°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 77°F during the day and 32°F at night
- July through September averages 85°F during the day and 37°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 65°F during the day and 20°F at night
- About 33.94 inches of rain falls on Hope each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 81°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 22°F