Visiting Priest River
Visitors can enjoy all that Priest River has to offer including the mountain views and restaurants. In Priest River, there are 4 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Spokane, WA (SFF-Felts Field), 48.3 mi (77.7 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Priest River
A favorite place to visit in the city is Outlet Mountain. In the area, you'll also find Schweitzer Mountain and Schweitzer Mountain Resort.
As you start planning for your getaway to Priest River, you might not find an accommodation centrally located, but you can select from 89 lodging options within the bigger area. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- New! 4BR Priest Lake Home on Golf Course w/ Views! is 15.2 mi (24.5 km) from the center of Priest River. This 2.5-star hotel in Hayden features a water park, free breakfast, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and breakfast.
- Barbara's Place Apartment 2 is 10 mi (16.2 km) from central Priest River. This 2.5-star hotel in Sandpoint features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and WiFi.
- A Priest Lake Mountain Escape is located 14.7 mi (23.7 km) from the heart of Priest River. Guests who stay at this 2-star hotel in Ponderay can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and central location.
Dressing for Priest River
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 52°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 20°F
- From April to June, the average is 78°F during the day and 30°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 36°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 65°F as the daytime average and 19°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Priest River is 26.85 inches
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 82°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 20°F