- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Quality Inn
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast included
- Free Parking
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking
About this area
Located in Longmont, Quality Inn is in a rural area. Orchard Town Center and Outlets of Loveland are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Boulder Reservoir. Our guests appreciate the hotel's quiet location.Visit our Longmont travel guide
- Budweiser Events Center - 21 min drive
- University of Colorado-Boulder - 26 min drive
- 1stBank Center - 27 min drive
- Pearl Street Mall - 31 min drive
- Dick's Sporting Goods Park - 32 min drive
- Denver, CO (DEN-Denver Intl.) - 37 min drive
- McDonald's - 5 min walk
- McDonalds - 6 min drive
- Starbucks - 6 min drive
- Subway - 6 min drive
- Toppers Pizza - 9 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 10.00 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities
Typical Quality Inn
Convenient to I 25 but a bit hard to find the entrance driveway off the highway. Staff was gracious and helpful. Range of TV channels is poor my first night I had to get assistance from the front desk since I could not change the channel on the set. They have had the problem before when a sensor falls off the desk.IF they have had the issue before it should be fixed when the room is cleaned. Some cleaning of the AC vents would be good. Breakfast was OK. Pool was out of commission during my stay. The room did not cost a lot so I'd say you get what you pay for.