Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Feb 12, 2019
Visiting Bozi Dar
Visitors can enjoy all that Bozi Dar has to offer including the ski areas, monuments, and museums. In Bozi Dar, there are 7 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Karlovy Vary (KLV-Karlovy Vary Intl.), 15.4 mi (24.8 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Bozi Dar
Favorite places to visit in the city include Bozi Dar Museum and Information Centre, Novako Ski Centre, and St. Anna's Church. In the area, you'll also find Neklid Ski Area and Fichtelberg.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Bozi Dar. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Hotel Zelený Dům is located within 3.2 mi (5.2 km) of the city center. This 3-star hotel in Bozi Dar features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Penzion U Sněhuláka is 3.2 mi (5.1 km) from the city's heart. This 3-star pension in Bozi Dar features ski slopes, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Apartments Stein Boží Dar is located 3 mi (4.8 km) from the city center. Guests who stay at this 3-star apartment in Bozi Dar can enjoy access to the ski slopes and parking, along with an in-room kitchen. Our customers like its comfortable beds and location.
Dressing for Bozi Dar
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 47°F during the day and 23°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 69°F, while the average at night is 33°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 73°F with nighttime averages of 42°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 57°F and nighttime averages of 24°F
- About 0.91 inches of rain falls on Bozi Dar each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 70°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 24°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Bozi Dar?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Bozi Dar, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Bozi Dar?
What's the best hotel for a family trip to Bozi Dar?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation in Bozi Dar?
What's the best hotel to stay with easy access to St. Anna's Church?
What are some hotels with pools in Bozi Dar?
What is the best spa hotel in Bozi Dar?
What's the best place to stay near Vaclav Havel Airport (PRG)?
What is staying in Bozi Dar like?
What are the top places to visit in Bozi Dar?
What's the seasonal weather like in Bozi Dar?
Recent reviews of Bozi Dar hotels
More trip options
- Bozi Dar Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Bozi Dar Airports
- Hotels near Popular Bozi Dar Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Bozi Dar
- More Hotel Options in Bozi Dar
- More Popular Hotels in Karlovy Vary
- Other Hotels near Bozi Dar, Karlovy Vary
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends