Find Hotels in Brassac
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Sep 4, 2018
Reviewed on May 31, 2020
Those traveling to Brassac are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. There are 108 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Castres (DCM-Mazamet), 11.9 mi (19.1 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Carcassonne (CCF-Pays Cathare), 29.3 mi (47.2 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Brassac
Places to visit in the larger region include Mazamet Golf Course, Catharism Museum of Mazamet, and Lacaune Casino. You'll also find Zoo des 3 Vallees and L'Archipel in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Brassac, the best accommodation may not be in the city center but you'll find 34 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay in the region:
- B&B Hôtel Castres Centre Gambetta is located 13.6 mi (21.9 km) from the heart of Brassac. Located in Castres, this 2-star hotel room features free WiFi and a flat-screen TV. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Ibis Styles Castres is 12.3 mi (19.8 km) from the center of Brassac. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Castres can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Hôtel de l'Europe is 13.6 mi (21.9 km) from central Brassac. This 3-star hotel in Castres features free WiFi, a bar, and a 24-hour business center. Our customers like its helpful staff and proximity to shopping.
Dressing for Brassac
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 55°F and the nighttime average to be 35°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 75°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September averages 79°F during the day and 51°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 66°F during the day and 35°F at night
- About 0.87 inches of rain falls on Brassac each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 77°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 36°F