Find Hotels in Aiguefonde
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Apr 15, 2019
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Sep 15, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 27, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 24, 2019
Reviewed on Feb 23, 2020
Those traveling to Aiguefonde are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. There are 345 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Castres (DCM-Mazamet), 4.6 mi (7.3 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Carcassonne (CCF-Pays Cathare), 19.3 mi (31 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Aiguefonde
Places to visit in the larger region include Catharism Museum of Mazamet, Mazamet Golf Course, and Goya Museum. You'll also find St. Benedict Church and Notre Dame de la Plate Church in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Aiguefonde, the perfect accommodation may not be in the city center but you'll find 35 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Premiere Classe Carcassonne is located 19.8 mi (31.8 km) from the heart of Aiguefonde. Guests who stay at this 1-star hotel in Carcassonne can enjoy access to free parking and a terrace, along with free WiFi.
- Hôtel Du Pont Vieux is 19.7 mi (31.7 km) from central Aiguefonde. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Carcassonne can enjoy access to a bar and a rooftop terrace, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, quiet rooms.
- Hotel de la Cite Carcassonne - MGallery Collection is 20 mi (32.1 km) from the center of Aiguefonde. This 5-star hotel in Carcassonne features a winery, a full-service spa, and a restaurant. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and bar.
Dressing for Aiguefonde
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 55°F and the nighttime average to be 35°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 75°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September averages 79°F during the day and 51°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 66°F during the day and 35°F at night
- About 0.87 inches of rain falls on Aiguefonde each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 77°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 36°F