Find Pet-Friendly Hotels in Saix
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Planning Your Trip to Saix
Want to know the best time of year to visit? Arrange some outings with this info about average temperatures and rainfall.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 55°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 35°F
- April-June: the average is 75°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 79°F during the day and 51°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 66°F as the daytime average and 35°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Saix is 25.07 inches
Exploring Saix with Your Pet
During your visit, enjoy checking out Travet Stadium and Notre Dame de la Plate Church. When you're in the area, make time for a stop at Castres Tourism Office. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at South Garden Tarn Castres, Cani-Dépot castres, or Maxi Zoo.