Find Pet-Friendly Hotels in Brevard, NC from $70
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Brevard Pet-friendly Hotels
Brevard Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Interested in booking an escape to Brevard with your cat or dog? Enjoy traveling with your furry pal at one of 3 pet-friendly hotels or accommodations. Check out these popular Brevard hotels and accommodations that are favorites among travelers with pets:
- The Inn at Brevard is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with free WiFi and cable TV. Customers enjoy this 3.5-star bed & breakfast's clean guestrooms and central location.
- Pets are welcome at The Sunset Motel. This motel offers concierge services and free WiFi. Customers enjoy this 2-star motel's clean guestrooms and proximity to shopping.
Planning Your Trip to Brevard
Curious about the area's seasonal weather averages? Organize an outing with this information about the climate.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 63°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 26°F
- April-June: the average is 84°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 84°F during the day and 50°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 72°F as the daytime average and 27°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Brevard is 45.57 inches
Exploring Brevard with Your Pet
Known for its hiking trails and university life, Brevard has lots to offer visitors including its sports, riverfront, and mountains. See the local sights and visit top attractions like Lake Jocassee. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Connestee Falls Park and Crystal Mountain Gem Mine. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Don & Ed's Grooming & Pets.