Visiting Pisgah Forest
Visitors to Pisgah Forest are sure to enjoy the waterfalls and riverfront. A top sight in the area is Biltmore Estate.
- You'll find 1397 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Asheville
- The closest major airport is in Asheville, NC (AVL-Asheville Regional), 13.2 mi (21.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Pisgah Forest
The waterfalls, forests, and mountain views highlight the city's natural beauty, and Moore Cove Falls, Cradle of Forestry, and DuPont State Forest are worth a visit. Additionally, you'll find Biltmore Estate in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 44 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Pisgah Forest. This is a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Hampton Inn Brevard - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and clean rooms.
Dressing for Pisgah Forest
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 63°F during the day and 26°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 84°F, while the average at night is 39°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 84°F with nighttime averages of 50°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 72°F and nighttime averages of 27°F
- Pisgah Forest gets about 45.59 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 83°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 28°F