Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Brieva has to offer. Monasterio del Parral, Segovia Aqueduct, and Plaza Mayor are some of the top sights around the area. There are 126 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Brieva
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Monasterio del Parral, Segovia Aqueduct, and Plaza Mayor. Additionally, in the area you'll find Segovia Cathedral and Alcazar of Segovia.
As you start planning your visit to Brieva, the best accommodation may not be in the city center but you'll find 75 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Parador de Segovia is 6.2 mi (9.9 km) from the center of Brieva. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Segovia can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its dining options and breakfast.
- Eurostars Plaza Acueducto is located 7.1 mi (11.4 km) from the heart of Brieva. This 4-star hotel in Segovia features free WiFi, a fitness center, and a rooftop terrace. Our customers like its dining options and breakfast.
- Hotel San Antonio El Real is 7.2 mi (11.7 km) from central Brieva. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Segovia can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
One of the top places to see outside the city is La Granja, located 9.8 mi (15.7 km) from the city center.
Dressing for Brieva
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 61°F during the day and 34°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 86°F, while the average at night is 42°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 90°F with nighttime averages of 52°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 73°F and nighttime averages of 34°F
- About 1.10 inches of rain falls on Brieva each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 87°F, whereas February and December are often coldest, averaging 36°F