Visitors can enjoy all that Brinkley has to offer including the parks and university setting. In Brinkley, there are 6 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Brinkley
The picturesque setting of Brinkley City Park and Greenlee Park exemplify the city's natural beauty. The university setting is a highlight of the city and Central Delta Depot Museum is worth a campus tour. Additionally, you'll find Louisiana Purchase State Park in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Brinkley. These are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Brinkley - This 2-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and location.
- Econo Lodge & Suites - Our customers like the breakfast and clean rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with WiFi.
- Americas Best Value Inn Brinkley - This 3-star motel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free parking. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and clean rooms.
Dressing for Brinkley
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 67°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 29°F
- From April to June, the average is 89°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 91°F during the day and 56°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 79°F as the daytime average and 31°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Brinkley is 1.77 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 89°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 32°F