Find Hotels in Wynne, AR
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jan 28, 2020
Travelers to Wynne will find plenty to explore and enjoy. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its welcoming locals.
- You'll find 18 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Forrest City
- The closest major airport is in Memphis, TN (MEM-Memphis Intl.), 48 mi (77.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Wynne
Places to visit in the larger region include East Arkansas Community College, Parkin Archeological State Park, and Stuart Springs Park. You'll also find Gallery of Forrest City and Forrest City Country Club in the area.
As you start planning for your getaway to Wynne, you might not find the perfect accommodation in the city center, but you can choose from 15 lodging options within the bigger area. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Wynne is 2.3 mi (3.7 km) from the center of Wynne. This hotel in Wynne features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and parking.
- Red Roof Inn Forrest City is located 14.2 mi (22.8 km) from the heart of Wynne. This 2.5-star motel in Forrest City features free WiFi, free parking, and a business center. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Quality Inn is 14.2 mi (22.9 km) from central Wynne. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Forrest City can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and clean rooms.
Dressing for Wynne
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 67°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 29°F
- From April to June, the average is 91°F during the day and 45°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 91°F during the day and 56°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 79°F as the daytime average and 31°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Wynne is 52.24 inches
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 90°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 31°F