Find Beach Hotels & Resorts in Brisbane from $76
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Brisbane Beach Hotels
You could be seeing lower prices
More Beachfront Hotels in Brisbane
- Wynnum Anchor Motel14 Adam Street, Wynnum, QLD
The price is $98 per night from Jan 27 to Jan 284.3/5Excellent! (196 reviews)
- Yarrandabbi Dreaming B&B Apartment and Cottage10-14 Weeroona Avenue, Macleay Island, QLD
The price is $133 per night from Feb 15 to Feb 164.8/5Exceptional! (22 reviews)
- Oaks Redcliffe Mon Komo Suites99 Marine Parade, Redcliffe, QLD
The price is $122 per night from Feb 4 to Feb 54.5/5Wonderful! (990 reviews)
- Proximity Waterfront Apartments185 Redcliffe Parade, Redcliffe, QLD
The price is $154 per night from Feb 10 to Feb 114.5/5Wonderful! (313 reviews)
- Stradbroke Island Beach Hotel158 East Coast Road Point Lookout, Point Lookout, QLDGet Rates4.4/5Excellent! (25 reviews)
- Whale Watch Ocean Beach ResortSamarinda Way, 7, Brisbane, QLDGet Rates4.3/5Excellent! (222 reviews)
Beach Villas in Brisbane
- Toowong Villas9 Ascog Terrace, Toowong, QLD
The price is $119 per night from Feb 1 to Feb 24.2/5Excellent! (216 reviews)
- Villa 31 at Tangalooma Resort Moreton IslandBrisbane, QLD
The price is $135 per night from Feb 14 to Feb 154.2/5Very Good! (22 reviews)
- The Island Shack - Self Contained Unit in a Resort - 100 Meters to Home BeachBrisbane, QLD
The price is $91 per night from Feb 2 to Feb 34.7/5Exceptional! (3 reviews)
- Stylist 2 Bedrooms Apartment With Pool/gym/parking3 Cordelia Street, Unit 10810, South Brisbane, QLD
The price is $92 per night from Jan 27 to Jan 281/5 (1 review)
- Tangalooma Beachfront Villa 28Brisbane, QLDGet Rates
- Tangalooma Beachfront Villa 44 with Air ConditioningBrisbane, QLDGet Rates4.8/5Exceptional! (4 reviews)
- Beach Front Villa 38Brisbane, QLDGet Rates
- Tangalooma Beachfront Villa 17Brisbane, QLDGet Rates4.3/5Excellent! (3 reviews)
- Tangalooma Beachfront Villa 10Brisbane, QLDGet Rates4.5/5Wonderful! (2 reviews)
- Tangalooma Beachfront Villa 7Brisbane, QLDGet Rates
Beach Hotels in Brisbane
Known for its parks and marina, Brisbane offers a lot for the traveler planning a getaway. With 251 beach hotels and other accommodation options to pick from in this family-friendly destination, it's a breeze to find one that meets your needs.
As you search for a place to stay by the beach in Brisbane, you might be interested in these top-rated hotels with positive customer reviews.
Oaks Mon Komo - 4.5 luxury apartment near Sutton's Beach. It features an outdoor pool, a restaurant, and free self parking. Guests love the beach and size.
Ainslie Manor Bed and Breakfast - 3.5 bed & breakfast near Sutton's Beach. Our travelers recommend its beach and pool. This bed & breakfast boasts an outdoor pool, daily, and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Proximity Waterfront Apartments - 4.5 luxury apartment near Sutton's Beach. It offers an indoor pool, complimentary wireless Internet access, and free self parking. Guest reviews highlight the beach and shopping.
Manta Lodge YHA & Scuba Centre - Hostel - 2 hostel near Adder Rock Beach. It features free self parking, a library, and laundry facilities. Activities include scuba diving.
Mantra on the Quay - 4.5 luxury apartment near the beach. Our travelers recommend its location and size. This apartment boasts an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna.
Planning Your Trip to Brisbane
Curious about the best time to visit? These temperature and rainfall averages will give you an idea of the local weather.
- Hottest months: December, February, January, and March, with an average temperature of 84°F
- Coldest months: August, July, June, and September, with an average temperature of 50°F
- Driest months: September, August, July, and October, with an average rainfall of 2.08 inches
- Rainiest months: January, February, March, and December, with an average rainfall of 5.88 inches
Sightseeing in and Around BrisbaneAfter arriving and settling in at your hotel, you might want to venture out and explore everything Brisbane has to offer. If you're eager to check out the beaches, head to Streets Beach or Shorncliffe Beach for some relaxation by the water. Discover the area's parks and marina, and make time for local attractions like The Gabba and Queen Street Mall. You can also pay a visit to Roma Street Parkland or Suncorp Stadium for more to see and do. Visitors also enjoy Brisbane for its:
Getting Around Brisbane
If you're looking to fly to Brisbane, the closest major airport is in Brisbane, QLD (BNE), located 5.4 mi (8.7 km) from the city center. Head over to Grandchester Station for metro transit. If you want to see more of the area, hop aboard a train from Brisbane Cannon Hill Station, Brisbane Murarrie Station, or Brisbane Morningside Station. You can find out about your water travel options at the local marina.