Brown Willy is a great place to while away a few hours.
It can be found in Camelford.
There are about 4 hotels that are within a radius of 6 miles of Brown Willy. You should find something to your liking at the Mennabroom and Culloden Farmhouse.
Other Places to Visit near Brown Willy
After visiting Brown Willy, why not check out some of the other things to do in the area:
- You'll be able to tell your family at home about the rich history of the area after you take a visit to the historic building, Jamaica Inn.
- Head for the outdoors and enjoy a day basking in the sun at one of the area's favorite destinations, Dozmary Pool.
- Take note of how the figures you read about in history books come to life when you visit the fine selection of exhibits at North Cornwall Museum.
- Davidstow Moor RAF Memorial Museum has a great array of military exhibits. Even if you are a pacifist, you are sure to admire the technology involved in its military hardware.
- Uncover an increased understanding of the history of war at Cornwall at War Museum.