Visitors can enjoy all that Brunssum has to offer including the parks, golf courses, and restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals. Around the area, top sights include Bonnefanten Museum, Market, and Basilica of Our Lady.
- You'll find 437 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Maastricht
- The closest major airport is in Maastricht (MST-Maastricht - Aachen), 9.3 mi (15 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Brunssum
Bonnefanten Museum, Market, and Basilica of Our Lady are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. In the area, you'll also find St. Servaas Church and Natural History Museum.
Below is a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Edenpark - This 3-star hotel features free WiFi, free parking, and a fitness center. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Brunssum
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 53°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 31°F
- From April to June, the average is 71°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 74°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 62°F as the daytime average and 35°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Brunssum is 1.14 inches
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 72°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 33°F