- Liked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Baymont by Wyndham Brunswick GA
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast included
- Free Parking
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Room, 2 Double Beds, Non Smoking
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible, Non Smoking
About this area
Located in Brunswick, Baymont by Wyndham Brunswick GA is in an area with good shopping. Hofwyl-Broadfield Plantation Historic Site and Hofwyl-Broadfield Plantation are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Saint Simons Island Pier and Selden Park.Visit our Brunswick travel guide
- Glynn Place Mall - 6 min walk
- Little River - 5 min drive
- Coastal Pines Golf Club - 7 min drive
- Mary Ross Waterfront Park - 8 min drive
- Historic Ritz Theatre/Golden Isles Arts and Humanities Association - 8 min drive
- Brunswick, GA (BQK-Golden Isles) - 7 min drive
- Chick-fil-a - 13 min walk
- Denny's - 3 min drive
- Taco Bell - 4 min drive
- Wendy's - 4 min drive
- Subway - 4 min drive
About this property
Baymont by Wyndham Brunswick GA
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet deposit: USD 100 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 15.00 per pet, per day (maximum USD 15.00 per stay) plus USD 25.00 one-time cleaning fee
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
AC stopped working, but that wasn't the major issue. It was the manager's rude attitude when I stayed in my room pass check-out time with high intentions of staying an additional two days. I told him we were staying long but we had overslept due to having a rough night. My husband's mom passed away and I even mentioned that. I stated that we wasn't rude to him when our AC went out, but that didn't matter to him he said I had five minutes to pay or leave. SO I DID! I found something much better for just a few dollars more!