Visitors can enjoy all that Buscemi has to offer including its museums. Akrai Archaeological Park, Cathedral of Noto, and Castello Eurialo are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 1013 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Comiso (CIY-Vincenzo Magliocco), 15.8 mi (25.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Catania (CTA-Fontanarossa), 28.5 mi (45.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Buscemi
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Akrai Archaeological Park, Cathedral of Noto, and Castello Eurialo. You'll also find San Paolo Basilica and Church of San Michele in the area.
As you start planning your visit to Buscemi, your ideal accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 33 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Hotel Como is 22.7 mi (36.5 km) from the center of Buscemi. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Syracuse can enjoy access to free breakfast and a bar, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its overall value and helpful staff.
- Kallikoros Country Resort & Spa is located 15.3 mi (24.6 km) from the heart of Buscemi. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Fattoria di Torresena can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and helpful staff.
- Mercure Siracusa Prometeo is 22.7 mi (36.6 km) from central Buscemi. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Syracuse can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and breakfast.
Dressing for Buscemi
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 64°F during the day and 50°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 84°F, while the average at night is 52°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 87°F with nighttime averages of 69°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 79°F and nighttime averages of 51°F
- About 0.87 inches of rain falls on Buscemi each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 85°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 50°F