Visitors to Bussigny-pres-Lausanne are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's shopping, lakeside setting, and mountain views. Around the area, top sights include International Olympic Committee, Lausanne Cathedral, and Olympic Museum.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Bussigny-pres-Lausanne
- The closest major airport is in Geneva (GVA-Cointrin Intl.), 30.7 mi (49.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Bussigny-pres-Lausanne
International Olympic Committee, Lausanne Cathedral, and Olympic Museum are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. In the area, you'll also find Evian Casino and Evian Thermal Spa.
Here's a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Novotel Lausanne Bussigny - This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Bussigny-pres-Lausanne
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 53°F and the nighttime average to be 29°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 73°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September averages 77°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 62°F during the day and 31°F at night
- Bussigny-pres-Lausanne gets about 1.06 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 75°F, while the coldest months are February and December with an average of 31°F