Find Hotels in Cabins, WV
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Dec 13, 2020
Reviewed on Jan 13, 2021
Reviewed on Nov 19, 2020
Reviewed on Dec 29, 2020
Reviewed on Jan 7, 2021
Reviewed on Jan 11, 2021
Reviewed on Jan 4, 2021
Reviewed on Dec 14, 2020
Reviewed on Jan 8, 2021
Visitors can enjoy all that Cabins has to offer including its parks. In Cabins, there are 2 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Elkins, WV (EKN-Randolph County), 31.7 mi (51.1 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Cabins
A favorite place to visit in the city is Dolly Sods Wilderness Area. In the area, you'll also find Top Kick's Military Museum and Timberline Four Season Resort.
As you plan your vacation to Cabins, the perfect accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 122 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay in the region:
- North Fork Mountain Inn is located 3.3 mi (5.3 km) from the heart of Cabins. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star inn in Cabins can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with an in-room fireplace.
- Canaan Village Inn is 1.4 mi (2.2 km) from the center of Cabins. Guests staying at this cottage in Cabins can enjoy access to a spa tub and an in-room kitchen.
- The Alpine Lodge is 11.5 mi (18.6 km) from central Cabins. This 2.5-star motel in Davis features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. Our customers like its WiFi and comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Cabins
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 61°F and the nighttime average to be 22°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 87°F during the day and 34°F at night
- July through September averages 87°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 74°F during the day and 22°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Cabins is 37.80 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 86°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 23°F