Visitors to Davis are sure to enjoy the waterfalls and ski areas. The quaint and welcoming setting also entices those visiting the city.
- There are 215 hotels and other accommodations in Davis
- The closest major airport is in Elkins, WV (EKN-Randolph County), 27.1 mi (43.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Morgantown, WV (MGW-Morgantown Municipal), 47.4 mi (76.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Davis
The waterfalls, mountain views, and parks highlight the city's natural beauty, and Blackwater Falls, Blackwater Falls State Park, and Dolly Sods Wilderness Area are worth a visit. Skiing is just one of the top activities, while Timberline Four Season Resort and Canaan Valley Ski Resort are sights to visit. Additionally, you'll find Fairfax Stone Historical Monument Park and Top Kick's Military Museum in the area.
In Davis, you'll be able to select from 215 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have ample places to choose from for a perfect vacation. These are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Canaan Village Inn - This 2.5-star motel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its WiFi and comfortable rooms.
- The Alpine Lodge - Our customers like the breakfast and overall value at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking.
Dressing for Davis
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 57°F and the nighttime average to be 19°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 81°F during the day and 33°F at night
- July through September averages 81°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 68°F during the day and 20°F at night
- Davis gets about 45.98 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 80°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 21°F