The day I arrived to the hotel after looking for it for half an hour the manager of the hotel Mr Maged said that he overbooked the hotel and that there was one room available but I have to pay extra than the money that I have already paid to Wotif other wise I have no place to stay , after one hour of arguing with the receptionist because he wouldn't come out or even to speak to me over the phone they finally agreed to put me in a big room and then they transferred me to a very small room with a very bad smell coming from the window in the toilet , I beliebe the managers of this hotel is a rip off managers with no idea of customer service I will never go back to that hotel ever again
- Tahrir Square
- 11 min walk
- American University of Cairo
- 11 min walk
- Egyptian Museum
- 13 min walk
- Cairo (CAI-Cairo Intl.)
- 28 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
About this area
My Cairo Hotel is located in Cairo. Notable landmarks in the area include Tahrir Square and Cairo Tower, and travelers wishing to experience a bit of culture can try Egyptian Museum. Sports Center Gezirah Sporting Club and Giza Zoo are also worth visiting.
- Tahrir Square - 11 min walk
- American University of Cairo - 11 min walk
- Egyptian Museum - 13 min walk
- Museum of Islamic Art - 15 min walk
- Cairo Tower - 12 min drive
- Cairo Rames Station - 15 min drive
- Cairo (CAI-Cairo Intl.) - 28 min drive
- Onsite dining venue – Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
About this property
My Cairo Hotel
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 5 per stay (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 10.00 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- My Cairo
- My Cairo Hotel Hotel
- My Cairo Hotel Cairo
- My Cairo Hotel Hotel Cairo
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Hôtel situé en plein coeur du Caire, avec un personnel souriant, serviable et gentil. C’est notre premier séjour en Égypte, nous n’avons rien prévu au début mais le responsable Majdi nous a organisé une petite semaine de visites et une croisière fabuleuse. (2 jours au Caire et 4 jours en Croisière d’assouan A louxor).