Visitors can enjoy all that Calasetta has to offer including the waterfront, monuments, and art. Tourists can also enjoy the city's museums and restaurants.
- There are 30 hotels and other accommodations in Calasetta
- The closest major airport is in Cagliari (CAG-Elmas), 38.5 mi (62 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Calasetta
Notable city landmarks like Calasetta Tower and Church of San Maurizio might be worth a visit. The city's natural beauty is on display at Le Saline Beach, Nido dei Passeri, and Sottotorre Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Contemporary Art Museum and Calasetta Marina.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 30 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Calasetta. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- Oasi Blu - Amenities at this country house include a restaurant and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and helpful staff.
- Luci del Faro - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
- Hotel Cala di Seta - This 3-star hotel features free WiFi, a bar, and laundry facilities.
Dressing for Calasetta
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 64°F during the day and 42°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 84°F, while the average at night is 48°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 88°F with nighttime averages of 56°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 77°F and nighttime averages of 44°F
- About 0.67 inches of rain falls on Calasetta each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 86°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 44°F