Visitors can enjoy all that Sant'Antioco has to offer including the seaside, gardens, and monuments. This city also attracts tourists with its relaxing and culturally-rich setting.
- There are 30 hotels and other accommodations in Sant'Antioco
- The closest major airport is in Cagliari (CAG-Elmas), 37 mi (59.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Sant'Antioco
Cultural venues in the city include Forte Su Pisu, Hypogeum Village, and Ethnographic Museum. The city's natural beauty is on display at Sant'Antioco Island, Maladroxia Beach, and Cala Sapone. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Sant'Antioco Tourist Port and Church of Sant'Antioco Martire.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 30 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Sant'Antioco. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- MuMA Hostel - Amenities at this hostel include free breakfast and free WiFi.
- Mercury Boutique Hotel - Our customers like the beach locale and helpful staff at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features 2 outdoor pools, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
Dressing for Sant'Antioco
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 64°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 42°F
- From April to June, the average is 84°F during the day and 48°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 56°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 77°F as the daytime average and 44°F as the nighttime average
- Sant'Antioco gets about 0.67 inches of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 86°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 44°F