Visitors can enjoy all that Caliente has to offer including its parks. There are 105 hotels and other accommodations in larger region.
Sightseeing and Staying in Caliente
The picturesque setting of Kershaw Ryan State Park and Beaver Dam State Park exemplify the city's natural beauty. Additionally, you might want to add Caliente Railroad Depot to your agenda.
As you plan your vacation to Caliente, it might be difficult to book an accommodation in the heart of the city, but you can choose from 105 hotels and other lodging types in the region. Here are places to stay in the region:
- Newly Remodeled Home w/ Yard in Downtown Caliente! is 22.2 mi (35.8 km) from the center of Caliente. This 2.5-star hotel in Mesquite features a casino, 2 restaurants, and free WiFi. Our customers like its bar and breakfast.
- Virgin River Hotel and Casino is 42.5 mi (68.4 km) from central Caliente. This 3.5-star resort in Mesquite features a full-service spa, a casino, and 3 restaurants. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and overall value.
- CasaBlanca Resort-Casino-Golf-Spa is located 41.9 mi (67.4 km) from the heart of Caliente. This 3-star resort in Mesquite features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and convenient parking.
Dressing for Caliente
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 64°F and the nighttime average to be 19°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 93°F during the day and 32°F at night
- July through September averages 96°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 79°F during the day and 18°F at night
- Caliente gets about 9.41 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 94°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 20°F