Find Hotels in Campinas
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Where to stay in Campinas
While there might not be top attractions in Jardim Samambaia, you can explore the larger area and discover places like Jundiai Botanical Gardens and Cathedral of Our Lady of the Banished.
Though Caetetuba might not have many top sights, you can venture to the surrounding area to see attractions like Edmundo Zanoni Park and Teleferico de Atibaia.
If you're spending some time in Parque Taquaral, Portugal Park and Taquaral Lake are top sights worth seeing.
Visitors can enjoy all that Campinas has to offer including the churches, coffeehouses, and opera houses. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its parks. Top sights in the city include Portugal Park, Hopi Hari Theme Park, and Parque Dom Pedro Shopping.
- There are 595 hotels and other accommodations in Campinas
- The closest major airport is in Campinas (VCP-Viracopos - Campinas Intl.), 9.3 mi (15 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Sao Paulo (GRU-Guarulhos - Governor Andre Franco Montoro Intl.), 51.3 mi (82.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Campinas
Cultural venues in the city include Flavio de Carvalho House, Tozan Farm, and Holambra History and Culture Museum. Attractions like Hopi Hari Theme Park, Wet n Wild Waterpark, and Thermas Water Park are fun for kids of all ages. The city is notable for landmarks like Castle Tower, Cathedral of Our Lady of the Banished, and Alto da Serra Viewpoint.
In Campinas, there are 595 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have ample places to choose from for a perfect vacation. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Royal Palm Tower Indaiatuba - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and clean rooms.
- Lummina Hotel Mogi-Guaçu - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Top Centrum Hotel - Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Secção A can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
Other favorite sights in Campinas include Portugal Park, Parque Dom Pedro Shopping, and Thermas Water Park.
Getting Around Campinas
If you want to see more of the area, hop aboard a train from Campinas Center Station, Valinhos Station, or Jaguariuna Guedes Station. Campinas might not have very many public transit options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Campinas
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 84°F and the nighttime average to be 66°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 82°F during the day and 56°F at night
- July through September averages 80°F during the day and 56°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 84°F during the day and 63°F at night
- About 1.77 inches of rain falls on Campinas each year
- Hottest months are usually November and February with an average temperature of 84°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 56°F