Visitors can enjoy all that Paulinia has to offer including its theaters. A top sight in the area is Portugal Park.
- You'll find 365 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Campinas
- The closest major airport is in Campinas (VCP-Viracopos - Campinas Intl.), 18.2 mi (29.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Paulinia
A couple of favorite places to visit are Paulinia Municipal Theater and Brasil Quinhentos Park. Additionally, you'll find Portugal Park in the area.
This is a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Vitória Hotel Convention Paulínia - Guests who stay at this 4.5-star hotel in Jardim Europa can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Paulinia
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 84°F during the day and 66°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 82°F, while the average at night is 56°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 80°F with nighttime averages of 56°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 84°F and nighttime averages of 63°F
- Average annual rainfall for Paulinia is 1.77 inches
- Usually November and February are the hottest months with an average of 84°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 56°F