When you consider an unfamiliar place, you probably think you'll be sauntering around downtown, noticing the beautiful settings or the monuments wherever you look. Still, Candelaria Beach is one thing you're anticipating most of all. Right now is finally the day to get there.
Find Your Future Candelaria Beach Lodging
Hotels near Candelaria Beach
Candelaria Beach is a good spot to spend a few hours.
It's 1100 miles from Madrid, in an area known as Puerto de la Cruz.
Staying at the Catalonia Punta del Rey, the only hotel near Candelaria Beach, will ensure that you be staying in the heart of the action since it's located just 2 miles away.
Some of you will be glad to know that this area has a handful of inexpensive accommodations. The Hotel Rural Casona Santo Domingo and the Hotel Rural Finca Salamanca come highly recommended.
Those who tend to prefer the more luxurious accommodation options ought to book in at the Finca la Majadera, which is 6 miles away.
The avenues surrounding Candelaria Beach offer a delight for the eyes as well as the tastebuds. Plan Bakery Café is a superb place for a mid-morning caffeine boost. Once your stomach starts grumbling, have dinner at another establishment in the vicinity, Candelburguer. Want to end the night with a few beers? You won't have to travel too far to stumble upon Bar Cofradía de Pescadores Ntra.Sra. de Candelaria.
There are plenty of other things going on in the vicinity of Candelaria Beach:
- Here on Planet Earth it's sometimes hard to visualize what's out there, in outer space. Teide Observatory puts it all into perspective.
- If you'd like to relax among a wide range of interesting plants and birdlife in a tranquil place, take a visit to Botanical Gardens.
- Gaze at the variety of plants and wildlife, enjoy a relaxing walk and take a break from the city at Botanical Garden of La Orotava.
- Experience a bit of history and take a stroll through Mirador de La Paz, a pleasant spot to relax and watch the world go by.
- If you are a green thumb, you will enjoy a visit to Jardin Aquatico.
Expedia's hotels and lodging in Candelaria provide all you want, so you're certain to find locations near Candelaria Beach that you'll appreciate. Get going lots of tourists prefer Candelaria for an exceptional getaway. You can rest assured when booking time arrives, too: visitors of all sorts endorsed their Candelaria hotel. You're just a few clicks away from all the information you're looking for.
- Discover that Candelaria lodging are always fresh and orderly.
- We offer pleasant suites for all types, including big reunions and travelers on their own.
- The staff at lodging near Candelaria Beach go beyond the expected which will only enrich your trip to this magnificent monument.
Your preferred place awaits thanks to Expedia's excellent selection of hotels near Candelaria Beach.
Candelaria Interesting Facts and Figures
You'll still have things to see and do in Candelaria with Candelaria Beach achieved.
- Enjoy the nightlife to end the adventure right; next day, drop in on one of the local historical sites.
- Candelaria also is on the ball when it comes to hospitality after a time spent on its a full plate of action.
- To truly leave no stone unturned, take a look at some entertainment near Candelaria.
Bid adieu to the views you're used to and greet more than a few all-new photo opportunities. You won't regret planning a getaway to Candelaria, especially when you take advantage of the phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Candelaria Beach from Expedia. Book today!