Visiting Cangas de Onis
Visitors to Cangas de Onis are sure to enjoy the riverfront. Tourists can also enjoy the city's monuments, zoo, and temples.
- There are 70 hotels and other accommodations in Cangas de Onis
- The closest major airport is in Oviedo (OVD-Asturias), 47.6 mi (76.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Cangas de Onis
The city is notable for landmarks like Church of Santa Cruz, Capilla de Santa Cruz, and Puente Romano. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the riverfront and such places to visit as Mirador de Seguencu and Lakes of Covadonga. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Zoo la Grandera and Museum of Covadonga.
In Cangas de Onis, you'll be able to select from 70 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have ample places to choose from for a perfect holiday retreat. Here are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Sueño del Indiano - This 2-star hotel features free WiFi, free parking, and a terrace.
- La Balsa - This 2-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Casa Rural Santu Colás - With a stay at this 3-star country house, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a library, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Cangas de Onis
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 59°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 44°F
- From April to June, the average is 69°F during the day and 46°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 73°F during the day and 56°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 69°F as the daytime average and 44°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Cangas de Onis is 1.22 inches
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 72°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 44°F