Find Hotels in Cangas de Onis
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Nov 1, 2019
Reviewed on Jul 6, 2017
You could be seeing lower prices
Visiting Cangas de Onis
Visitors to Cangas de Onis are sure to enjoy the riverfront. Tourists can also enjoy the city's monuments, zoo, and temples.
- There are 70 hotels and other accommodations in Cangas de Onis
- The closest major airport is in Oviedo (OVD-Asturias), 47.6 mi (76.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Cangas de Onis
The city is notable for landmarks like Church of Santa Cruz, Capilla de Santa Cruz, and Puente Romano. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the riverfront and such places to visit as Mirador de Seguencu and Lakes of Covadonga. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Zoo la Grandera and Museum of Covadonga.
In Cangas de Onis, you'll be able to select from 70 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have ample places to choose from for a perfect holiday retreat. Here are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Sueño del Indiano - This 2-star hotel features free WiFi, free parking, and a terrace.
- La Balsa - This 2-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Casa Rural Santu Colás - With a stay at this 3-star country house, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a library, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Cangas de Onis
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 59°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 44°F
- From April to June, the average is 69°F during the day and 46°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 73°F during the day and 56°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 69°F as the daytime average and 44°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Cangas de Onis is 1.22 inches
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 72°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 44°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Cangas de Onis?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Cangas de Onis, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Cangas de Onis?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Cangas de Onis?
What's the best hotel for families in Cangas de Onis?
What's the best accommodation for a couple going to Cangas de Onis?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation in Cangas de Onis?
Where is the best hotel to stay with easy access to Lakes of Covadonga?
What about the best place to stay close to Puente Romano?
What's the best luxury hotel in Cangas de Onis?
Recent reviews of Cangas de Onis hotels
More trip options
- Cangas de Onis Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Cangas de Onis Airports
- Hotels near Popular Cangas de Onis Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Cangas de Onis
- More Hotel Options in Cangas de Onis
- More Popular Hotels in Asturias
- Other Hotels near Cangas de Onis, Asturias
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends