Visitors can enjoy all that Ribadesella has to offer including the golf courses, museums, and beaches. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its restaurants.
- There are 41 hotels and other accommodations in Ribadesella
- The closest major airport is in Oviedo (OVD-Asturias), 48.4 mi (78 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Ribadesella
The city's natural beauty is on display at Tito Bustillo Cave, Santa Maria Beach, and Cueva de La Peruyal. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Centro de Parte Rupestre de Tito Bustillo and Ermita de la Virgen de la Guía.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 41 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Ribadesella. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel La Chopera - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Gran Hotel del Sella - Our customers like the breakfast and pool at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Casa de Aldea Ruiloba - With a stay at this 2-star country house, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a rooftop terrace, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and quiet location.
Dressing for Ribadesella
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 59°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 44°F
- From April to June, the average is 69°F during the day and 46°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 73°F during the day and 56°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 69°F as the daytime average and 44°F as the nighttime average
- Ribadesella gets about 1.22 inches of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 72°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 44°F