Bed and Breakfast in Cannes
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured B&B in Cannes
You could be seeing lower prices
Other property types in Cannes
Five Seas Hotel Cannes
Reviewed on Mar 9, 2020
Citadines Croisette Cannes
Reviewed on Jan 11, 2020
Reviewed on Dec 31, 2019
Why Stay at a B&B in Cannes?
If you're looking for something a little quirkier than your standard hotel, a stay at a bed and breakfast could be a great option for your trip. Cannes has 2126 lodging options, including 26 B&Bs, so you'll have lots of options for your stay. If museums are at the top of your list when you venture out to explore Cannes, International Perfume Museum and Castre Museum are worth a stop.
Every B&B has a unique charm— whether it's a cozy reading space or a beautiful dining room, the quaint details are what make bed and breakfasts a home away from home. Check out these B&Bs in Cannes:
Les Jardins du Golf: 4 rooms
- Seasonal outdoor pool
La Pelicane: 4 rooms
- Outdoor pool
- Individually decorated rooms
Les Rosées: 5 rooms
- Restaurant on site
- Outdoor pool
Rue Sade B&B: 6 rooms
- Full breakfast
- Rooftop terrace
Hotel Pierre Loti: 16 rooms
- On-site bar
How to Pack for the Weather in Cannes
If you're curious about the optimal time to vacation in Cannes, we've gathered some useful weather info to help you plan your getaway:
- The hottest months are typically August and July, while January and February are the coldest months
- Average rainfall is 0.87 inches in a year
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 61° F and nighttime temperatures average 37° F
- April-June: 80° F is the daytime average and 46° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 83° F and nighttime averages are around 57° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 74° F during the day and 40° F at night
Things to See and Do in Cannes
Travelers who want to experience Cannes should check out its major shopping area and interesting historical sites. If you're looking to find something to do during your travels, you might consider checking out Marineland Antibes and Nautipolis Aquatic Complex. You might put Palace of Festivals and Congress Hall and La Croisette on your list if you want to see more of the area.
Cannes is also known for its:
Transportation Options In and Around Cannes
Fly into Nice (NCE-Cote d'Azur), which is located 12.5 mi (20.2 km) away. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want a rental car for your journey.