- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Grand Hotel of Cape May
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Double Room, 2 Double Beds, Kitchenette, Ground Floor
Classic Room, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed, Refrigerator & Microwave
Executive Suite, Multiple Beds, Kitchenette, Ocean View
Room (Selected at check in)
Deluxe Suite, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed, Kitchenette
Classic Double Room, 1 King Bed, Kitchenette, Pool View
Basic Double Room, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed
Economy Double Room
About this area
Located in Cape May, Grand Hotel of Cape May is on the beach. Shoppers can check out Wildwood Boardwalk, while everyone can enjoy the natural beauty of Sunset Beach and Wildwood Beach. Traveling with kids? Consider Cape May Bird Observatory and Adventure Pier. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including whale-watching.
- Poverty Beach - 1 min walk
- Cape May Convention Hall - 10 min walk
- Emlen Physick Estate - 16 min walk
- Washington Street Mall - 18 min walk
- Cape May Stage - 18 min walk
- Atlantic City, NJ (ACY-Atlantic City Intl.) - 53 min drive
- Hemingway's - 2 min walk
- Harry's Ocean Bar & Grille - 3 min walk
- The Wine Cellar - 3 min walk
- Sea Salt - 4 min walk
- Peter Shields Inn & Restaurant - 6 min walk
About this property
Grand Hotel of Cape May
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 13.95 for adults and USD 9.95 for children (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 20.0 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities
- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities
The walls seemed to be really thin because we could hear the neighbors talking at a normal level. My wife and I felt that we had no privacy due to this.