- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Piazzetta Capri
- 11 min walk
- Via Krupp
- 12 min walk
- Da Tonino
- 2 min walk
- 4 min walk
- Capri (PRJ-Capri Heliport)
- 8 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
About this area
La Reginella is located in Capri. Piazzetta Capri and Villa San Michele are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Gulf of Naples and Blue Grotto.
- Piazzetta Capri - 11 min walk
- Via Krupp - 12 min walk
- Gardens of Augustus - 13 min walk
- Faraglioni Rocks - 15 min walk
- Marina Grande - 3 min drive
- Naples (NAP-Naples Intl.) - 126 min drive
- Da Tonino - 2 min walk
- Lindos - 4 min walk
- Deco Supermercato - 4 min walk
- Le Grottelle - 4 min walk
- Lo Sfizio - 6 min walk
About this property
Food and drink
Renovations and closures
- Pets stay free
- Dogs and cats only
- 1 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 10.00 per day.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10.00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Reginella Capri
- Reginella Hotel Capri
- Reginella Hotel
- La Reginella Hotel
- La Reginella Capri
- La Reginella Hotel Capri
Frequently asked questions
We loved it
This was a tranquil get away. We had a room with a view of the ocean that let lots of light in. There was a small fridge to put drinks and small grocery items in. Bottled water was provided every day. The climb to the hotel became much easier every day. The breakfast was wonderful on the patio with a beautiful view. There was also an area to lounge in the sun. Our room was kept very clean.
Pros: Alex was a perfect host who made us feel very comfortable. He even came by the last morning to let us know some of the ferries weren't running.
Cons: A full length mirror attached to the inside of one of the closets would be really nice.
Location: A short distance to the natural arches. The town center was a little further.